Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stories from Jeunique Distributors

In our previous post, I talked about how the right bra can change your life. Here are stories from a few Jeunique Distributors and how the Jeunique Bra changed their lives.

Do you have a Jeunique bra? Leave us a comment here at www.brabusiness.com and let us know how wearing the right bra has changed your life.

Christine Hollingshead:

I have been wearing the Jeunique Bra since 1997. I was disappointed with my ill-fitting bras, then a clerk at a department store whispered to me that an ex-employee had quit to sell personalized bras. I was still nursing my second daughter when I received my first bra fitting. Wearing the Jeunique Bra, I immediately started training for triathlons, I now only needed to wear one bra to give me the support I needed whereas I used to wear two. I’m an athletic person, and I have since developed a passion for martial arts, racquetball, hiking, and horseback riding.

I use the Jeunique Bra as a sports bra, but it is really a multi-purpose bra. You can use it for nursing, sports, post operation, and of course as a daily bra. Since wearing the bra, I feel confident, I stand straighter, and I am not ashamed of my figure.

Vicky Lynn Fanska:

The Jeunique Bra J30 is my favorite product. It’s the best bra I have ever worn. One of my breasts is larger than the other one, and after wearing the J30 both breasts got the support and circulation they needed. As a result, they now look more symmetrical. I believe that the increased circulation of my breasts from wearing the bra made all the difference. The Jeunique Bra can also make you look and feel 10 pounds thinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing the custom fit bra for 20 years. I started with a padded bra with a cyst history of my breasts. After only wearing the correct bra for only 6 months I had no pain and came into the business to help other women. The rest is history! Try one..

Gail Bogdanovich
International Executive director